All accepted authors to adhere to the following conference guidelines:
Before the deadlines, participants can make changes to their submissions and send their files along with the registration documents.
At least one of the authors of the paper must register to the conference to present the paper. The certificate will be issued only to
the registered author.
- Only one submission is allowed per registration.
- Upon acceptance, if a participant fails to register, the submission will not be considered for the conference.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
Researchers who have not contributed to the conference can participate in the academic paper presentation by registering as a listener.
Participants are required to register at least for one program and intimate the conference via Email.
- Final Camera-Ready Paper
click here to download Publishing Agreement
click here to download Permission Request Form
- Payment Acknowledgement Screenshot
Registration Fee Details
Indian Authors: 10,500 INR
Foreign Authors: 150 USD
Indian Listener: 7,500 INR
Foreign Listener: 110 USD
to be updated...
Registration Fee Includes the following
Participation in the technical program,
One Conference Kit
Conference Kit includes - Bag, Notepad, Pen etc.
Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The paper must be presented by one
of the author or co-authors. Oral presentations are to be made either using your laptop or the PC.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 25% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.