All accepted authors to adhere to the following conference guidelines:
- Before the deadlines, participants can make changes to their submissions and send their files along with the registration documents.
- At least one of the authors of the paper must register to the conference to present the paper. The certificate will be issued only to the registered author.
- Only one submission is allowed per registration.
- Upon acceptance, if a participant fails to register, the submission will not be considered for the conference.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- Researchers who have not contributed to the conference can participate in the academic paper presentation by registering as a listener. Participants are required to register at least for one program and intimate the conference via Email.
- Final Camera-Ready Paper
- Springer Publishing Agreement [Click Here]
- Payment Acknowledgement Screenshot
Registration Fee Details
Author: INR 9500
Listener: INR 7500
Author: USD 130
Listener: USD 100
Registration Fee Includes the following
Participation in the technical program,
One Conference Kit
Conference Kit includes - Bag, Notepad, Pen etc.
Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The paper must be presented by one of the author or co-authors. Oral presentations are to be made either using your laptop or the PC.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.